• Full Range of OMC Kits.
• Heat Exchanger only. Mercruiser, Volvo and OMC .
• Oil coolers. Full range 2’, 3’ and 4’ up to 24’ standard.
• We can make any size oil cooler or Heat Exchanger up to 5” Dia.
• Zink Anodes
Please ensure you follow the following guidelines for purchasing the correct systems for your boat engine
1. Is your boat a stern drive or a ski boat?
Ski Boat- please see below for further information.
Stern drive boat information is below:
2. Ascertain the make of your engine eg; Mercruiser, Volvo or OMC (this will be clearly on your engine once you remove your engine cover- if your engine or transom has no clear markings please send a photo of your engine via the contact form here)
3. Ascertain the year of your engine. This year is not necessarily the same as the year of your boat manufacture as boats and engines are manufactured by two different companies. For example: Our director owns a 2005 Crownline and it has in it a 2003 Mercruiser engine. The carburettor/EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) System on the top of your engine is stamped with the engine serial number and date of manufacture.( Should your engine have no clear marking please send a photo of your engine via the contact form here )
4. What is your engine volume. This is the Litre capacity written/stamped on the top of your engine with your engine make and year information. Engine Displacement figures are also listed for customers who are more familiar with this measure.
Fresh Water systems can be applied to ski boat applications.
Ski boats have a vast array of set ups so it is essential that we tailor a system that meets your specific need. In order to provide you with the correct system we need you to provide us with the following information and we will come back to you within 72 hours with a recommended system for your boat.
- A digital photo of your engine via our contact form here
Alternatively please contact us by phone or email to discuss your requirements.